Thursday, August 30, 2012

Ellipses...

So much for upping the posting tempo.  Maybe next month...  The office renovation is down to odds and ends.  I think it came out quite nice...  It is odd to me that on "The Sopranos" it would be called "The Scatino Bust Out" and be racketeering and extortion but in real life it is called "The KB Toy Bankruptcy" and is good business and evidence of national leadership...  Even though a Bermuda dollar is worth one US dollar it is still helpful to think it is worth about $0.70 US...  How much do you think is reasonable to pay for an attached 2-car garage?  Is it worth that much having one?  I don't know...  Putting together the Pro Practice schedule is like 10 equations 10 unknowns...  At the beginning of this week I felt really behind but at the end of the week less so.  That could be just because the week is over...  Preseason football hasn't really held my attention.  I hope that means I don't have to move away from Pittsburgh...  It is irritating how irritating it is to listen to the other guys speak - and that's the other guys that say that the other other guys opinions aren't really important...  It is beginning to look like getting four people together for a one hour standing meeting is impossible...  I missed Spiderman in the theatre.  I don't know if that was a big miss...  We added some channels this week.  Getting ready for the return of Homeland and Doctor Who...  How is it that factual errors get into nationally televised speeches.  I thought they had people to prevent that...  Don't look now but there is a hurricane coming to Pittsburgh Tuesday.  Probably just be a big, nasty storm by then...  It turns out that an 8 year old's criticism of the games on my tablet has really jammed up my life a little...  I guess I better go get a new driver's license with the correct address before someone tells me I can't vote...  It's a little nice having the first weekend of the school year be a three day weekend...

No comments: