Thursday, May 29, 2014

Ellipses...

We took a break between the first two days of crits and the second, so I'll do the same with the posts...  Hard to get upset about valuing the lives of our soldiers more.  Although there's something to be said for not letting the world go to hell as well...  Went back to work today.  Forgot my keys.  Oops...  They can't give Snowden immunity, right?  Not sure how they're gonna be able to bring him back...  My friend itsPeg got hit by a concrete saw blade flying across the street while she was walking to work.  Keep your head on a swivel...  Still haven't heard anyone suggest putting all the wait-listed Vets on Medicare to disolve the crisis...  I watched the Men's Finals last night on ESPN3.  I thought the semi-final I watched was a better game...  Stopped watching the Stanley Cup when the Pens lost.  Can't blame me for that...  We're going ahead with the front deck.  You'll have to come hang out in August...  I'm a little ashamed I'm not more conversant with Maya Angelou's work...  Finished "Stand of Zanzibar" and then chewed through "Cheap Shot."  Now I'm like halfway though "Year Zero."  These late night feedings are really upping my reading tempo...  They still haven't found that plane.  Gonna be a long time...  Don't wanna, don't wanna, don't wanna, can't make me.  Not turning on the air in May...  I'm not sure I'd want to ride on the street in a car without a steering wheel - even if it's not supposed to have a steering wheel...  Thinking about buying a new wifi router to relieve the one we get from FIOS.  Since it is now more than two years old I can't help but think it isn't the fastest available...  Gee wish those folks at Highmark and UPMC would figure out a settlement...  I think I've made a decision on shelves for the office...  Oops, forgot "Love Minus Eighty" in that list of books...

No comments: