Thursday, September 11, 2014

Ellipses...

So, the deck is done.  Now all we need is furniture, lighting, address numbers...  Steelers games on Thursday nights really put a crick in the week...  By the time I tuned in to listen to the President the speech was over.  Almost makes you miss Clinton...  I was going to try to jam together two PPP classes today, but instead I decided we'll just wind up a week behind...  The fantasy season didn't start out too well for us.  If it keeps up maybe I won't pay after all...  Manhattan is a pretty decent TV show.  If you're not watching you might want to check it out...  FIOS is making a huge deal about matching upload speeds to their download speeds.  I think I'd rather just have faster download speeds...  That new iPhone is pretty attractive.  Not sure I'll pony up the cash for the watch though...  Seems like every time we decide to turn off the air Pittsburgh decides to turn on the sauna...  Six months in and the baby is pretty reliably making it through the night.  That's a nice thing to have...  I'm working on a theory that says grief is like bad clams...  Still can't seem to kick the driving to work thing.  Really should...  My upper level class is trying to design a machine we really want but can't seem to find for purchase anywhere.  There's part of me that thinks there's probably a reason for that...  Going to see the Cubbies this weekend.  Might have to go incognito...  The schedule changes around the baby have pretty much broken my MSNBC addiction - well that and they never seem to really update the Roku channel...  I have to remember to mask out the bottom of the screen if I am going to watch FIBA tape delayed, otherwise you get the final score of the game you are watching every 3-4 minutes...  That ISIS talk really shut down most of that immigration talk didn't it?  Things like that make you believe in conspiracies... 

No comments: