Monday, May 18, 2015

Ellipses...

If they're waiting to approve until you schedule and you're waiting to schedule until they approve, you're both going to be waiting a long time...  I've given it some thought and I believe putting full bus schedules at every stop probably is a mistake...  Parking in Oakland is very expensive...  For some reason I can't seem to reliably find the bottom row of keys on my new phone...  Today I had to remember every address I've lived at since 1975, and everyone I've ever lived with, and I got fingerprinted...  Amazing how quickly your thinking can be derailed...  Not sure but I think really it might be worth getting a second car seat...  Have you noticed how difficult it is to purchase blue kitchen recycling bags?  I wonder why...  Today I watched a video that said that for a thing at the end of the week I can't wear any jewelry.  Not sure I can get my wedding ring off my finger...  The Mad Men ending was OK I guess, here's hoping eventually Joan gets to have everything...  Trying hard to keep up the posts on the Greenpage, will be trying hard to keep something appearing here...  I still have a couple of loose ends to tie up from academic 14-15.  That would have sounded like a ridiculous prediction in 1999...  Can't really articulate how little I care about the Presidential Election right now...  Somehow I have made a real mess out of my music collection: iTunes, network addressable hard drive, three phone upgrades - sometimes I long for a CD player...  Target has some really cool Star Wars T-Shirts with engineering drawings on them.  Bought myself an AT-AT version...  I was interested in the NBA Playoffs for about a week there...  Parking at West Penn isn't as expensive...  First year in a long time I missed the Pittsburgh Showcase, NYC Showcase, and Commencement, plus a thesis and senior crits.  Here's hoping that won't happen again (but that it could)...

No comments: