Thursday, May 02, 2019

Ellipses...

I used to be a whole lot better at doing this...  The plumbers working on our house screwed up the hot water the other day.  I figured it out with the help of decades of This Old House viewing...  I'm really unhappy about the AG's performance.  I thought we were better than this.  I guess we're not...  Tomorrow is the last day of the semester.  It feels like it happened really quickly.  Spring semester always does...  College Ultimate Regionals are at CMU this Saturday.  We bought tickets to see Endgame this Saturday afternoon.  Oops...  Backspace, backspace, backspace, backspace...  I'm probably going to take a break from my diet for a little while.  I hope it doesn't see me putting on too much weight...  Thinking about a staycation for the top of June.  We'd get away, but there is just too much going on...  There's sheetrock going up in the basement.  The project is really starting to look like something...  Four days before Semester Reviews I am going to issue a new schedule with a major revision.  I hope not too many people get upset...  My boss got a promotion and a co-worker just got an award.  Pretty good week for the SOD faculty...  We have appeared to have gone directly from needing the heat to needing the AC.  A couple of weeks for open windows would have been nice...  There are DP slots available for this summer's Drama Precollege if you know a high school sophomore or junior that might be interested...  Still waiting to tee up Love, Sex, Robots on Netflix.  I'm not sure what I am waiting for...  That moment when Parker walked into that fab shop in PNG and the owner recognized him and gave him run of the place may be the high water mark for reality TV...

No comments: