Monday, February 16, 2009

Ellipses...

Clearly not writing enough at this address... Sometimes I get the feeling that everyone involved knows the stimulus package won't really help and they're just trying to make the crash take as long as possible... I though Dollhouse was ok, but I guess a few more weeks will be needed to really tell... Do you think the Chicago Tribune has what it takes to clean up Illinois politics? I hope so. It'd be nice for them to have a governor who's term doesn't end with incarceration for a change... My Dad sounded the best he's sounded in quite some time tonight... Gas is creeping up again. Don't let them tell you the price of gas has anything to do with the price of oil... I think maybe the East phoned it in a little there towards the end... US Air is cutting another 50 jobs in Pittsburgh. They will never stop thanking us for how good we've been to them... Sunday night TV is becoming a little bit of a logjam, even with a DVR... I'm still only like 60% up to speed, I can tell at home and at work. It's been a month, not sure how long it will take... Don't let anyone tell you different, six cats is at least one too many... I can't get AIM to work on my iPhone. It seems like an inconvenience, but then, I guess maybe it could also be a good thing... Finally got back to teaching CAD last week. Does anyone know how to make ALL the dialog boxes disappear? How about reappear? See something new every year... Mrs. TANBI and I went to Pangea for Valentine's dinner. All in all we weren't very excited. I think maybe we've been to too many really high end restaurants to be fair to others now... A nice long Vegas vacation is sounding really good right now... I think I have everything I need to do my taxes except the will to go on... I am considering taking a somewhat lower political profile at work. Of course that means haveing to control my mouth. Might not be possible... Should I put my blog on my Facebook? Might make it just a tad too easy to find, but there are people I think might read it who aren't aware of it... Speaking of her, Mrs. TANBI makes a great Valentine... Even with the endless exposition, Friday's BSG was quite good. Now we just need to know what is the deal with Starbuck. I'd be cool if I were right about her like I was right about Ellen... I could have done without the snow this weekend... The SCC episode went all BSG with a "head" Reese. It was ok, but it felt a little done...

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: