Saturday, February 28, 2009

Ellipses...

Echo (Dollhouse episode)

I am thinking of getting a crew cut... Wow, the news this week is real grim. Not so much shattering, just kinda all bad... I might be getting old, or at least Republican... I'm going to rename my folks cat: Lurker Von Fuzzybutt... Can't really commit to Dollhouse... PAGE TWO (RIP Paul Harvey)... BSG was cool, really have to keep your 8's straight this week... Wesley Crusher really put an end to the Kindle "read aloud" arguement. Be nice if people noticed... Getting ready to head out to Vegas and looking for plans, got any? Let me know... Upon further thought, pre-apocalyptic science-fiction might be harder to pull off than post-apocalyptic. At least after you have the possibility of being uplifting, before: less so... Smokey Bones isn't a bad lunch... Wondering a lot this week about institutional mission. Seems with tough times organizations ought to shrink back to their mission... I had a Shamrock Shake today, green flavored goodness... The floor of my home office needs a mop, damn cats... Late at night I am blazing through the final season of The West Wing. There's quite a bit there I don't recall... The Pittsburgh Mills Mall is still kinda odd. I never would have thought you could have a mall without really selling anything... My new boss made a good impression out West. That's a good thing... Still really just hovering at like 60%, but it's starting to get old... For reasons I do not understand I have migrated almost totally from NPR to Sports Talk... Coming around to the conclusion that clutter is a real debilitating factor in my life... Getting to be the time of year to be thinking about summer work. Nothing could be further from my mind...

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: