Monday, August 03, 2009

Ellipses...

Well, the post frequency is up a little; but I am not sure the content is where I want it to be... It takes way too long to boot my laptop, run the Slingplayer, access the DVR and run a recording. Admittedly some of that is my own equipment & software, but I think in the end we'll just wind up with a TV in the basement... BLOCK. BLOCK. BLOCK. Who are these strange people following me on Twitter? Can't block them fast enough... Are they really going to burn down Torchwood for the sake of Desperate Housewives? I know the guy has a right to make a living, but this doesn't seem fair... Cash for clunkers seems popular. Who knew if you gave people $5000 for a car they'd take it? I just wish they'd made for more of an improvement... I need someone to teach Basic Audio Stagecraft this year. If you know someone, have them email me... The summer is for all intents and purposes over. That's really too bad... We need someone to do some periodic technical assistance with video at school this year, gear and content, filming and animations. If you know someone, have them email me... I had a big time doctor appointment last Friday for some serious tests. Results: normal... I still can't fathom there are "a majority" of people out there "largely satisfied" with their health insurance. Who are these people and more importantly what is it they don't know? Someone ought to be educating them... Dear Rudy: People "just getting by" on more than $250,000/yr have made choices in their lives that put them in that position. It's not on the rest of us to feel sorry for the willful cash-strapedness of someone in the top 5% of the population... We never made up our mind on a getaway for next week. I guess it won't happen. That's a bummer. Maybe I can still find something... The FIOS people are giving us the hard sell. I think we're caving... I had Elk the other day at the Fuddrucker's. At least I think it was elk. Probably I can't taste the difference... I was going to make a list at the beginning of the summer of all the things I was going to do and then tear it up as a symbol of freedom. I didn't make the list, and yet I feel as if I attained the same result...

No comments: