Monday, August 24, 2009

Ellipses...

I missed the "blog-o-versary" for the blog this year. Seems fairly appropriate... First day of school today, by the end of the day I was clearly more than a day behind. Such is life at CMU... Guess we'll have to see if they decide to do a criminal investigation of the interrogation tactics this time. Probably turn out like last time... I appear to be over whatever it was that I had last week. That's the longest I have been in the house in ages... Missed my chance to get cash for a clunker. I wonder if my truck was a clunker? Be kind of a shame if it was - it's not very old... I got paid for my DC gig. I wonder what I should spend it on? Probably debt, but that's no fun... Not sure why, but I find it difficult to watch games on NFL Network when I know they're tape delayed, I mean, I wouldn't have cared when it was live either, but I might watch... Happy Birthday Mrs. Bogart... If insurance companies hired 50,000 people to send letters and make phone calls to congressmen denouncing single payer do you think the calculus used to determine "the will of the public" might need tweaking? I do... They appear to be adding parking to the inbound side of Forbes in SqHill. Nice idea, I just wish they'd finish already... In other road repair news it looks like repaving may put the kibosh on a Labor Day picnic at the TANBI estate... Haven't called my dad since getting back to Pittsburgh, probably ought to do that... Mad Men was fairly vexing to watch this week, last week too for that matter. I hope it isn't a trend... Our DVR has withered down to almost nothing now that I stopped recording things available on the OnDemand. Got to pick me some new shows... Is it really that hard to tell the difference between "Producing" and "Production?" I guess it must be... I feel like I have a new computer at work, alas it isn't - just scrubbed the hard drive and installed up to date apps. Still pretty nice... 56 units is 56 units. Give it a few days to kick in... Thinking about doing a mass "defriending/unfollowing" purge. I wonder what the downside is? Just seems like thinning things out a little might be healthy...

No comments: