Thursday, October 08, 2009

Ellipses...

Teaching some new CAD tomorrow, hope it goes well... Some of these stories about the impending collapse of the dollar are really starting to get to me... Need to find a Pittsburgh sign vendor that wants to work with us regularly, otherwise it's too hard... I know life can be stressful, but college students really ought not to look haggard, they don't know how good they have it... I've said it before and I'll say it again, the biggest problem with giving homework is that you then have to grade it... Nobel prizes this week. I didn't get one... Looks like I won't get to see my sister at Thanksgiving... I think Roman Polanski ought to go to prison for a little while. You don't thumb your nose at the justice system and get off. Prison, not jail... Really, really disappointed to hear "they were never going to get anything that could hurt insurance companies." Why not? Just possibly hurting the insurance companies is in just about everyone's best interest... I wish I knew if what I had a few weeks ago when I was sick was H1N1, than I would know if I should get the shot, or not... Can't decide about FIOS. Thinking maybe just phone and internet... There are things about my new rank at work I am not all that pleased with... Each day this week got earlier, and on Wednesday an appointment for Saturday morning appeared, that's not my favorite mode... I told the Dean I am nervous about her reading my Facebook status, she says I can't be as afraid as she is about my reading hers... Everyone should go see "The Invention of Lying." Then you'll understand when I say I'm a one armed German space explorer... Earlier this week one of my students was apparently writing in tongues. He's better now... We're having a poopsperiment in the house this week. I finally retired the last standard litterbox - now it's just robots. So far the kittens aren't all that thrilled... How could 30 Senators vote FOR funding companies that bury rape in arbitration. We ought to remember those names next time they come up... I barely watched any baseball at all this year, but that one game playoff looked pretty cool on Sportscenter... I'd like a federal law making it illegal to have a "reply to all" button on a standard toolbar... I found my old screwdriver, which rocks because I never liked the one I bought to replace it. Really its the little things... I've given up full sugar soda. Looks like it's sticking... I never thought I would see the day, but I don't think it will be too far off in the future when this blog and the Greenpage trip over 100,000 hits. Unbelievable...

No comments: