Sunday, October 18, 2009

Ellipses...

I am an explorer, pushing back the boundaries of procrastination - as with many things, compared to me my students are amateurs... I think I have just about had it with the legislature. If you are wondering, it wasn't health care or the bank bail out that did it; it was that ANYONE voted to support rapists over rape victims... That guy with the balloon needs to watch Mythbusters. Well, really, everyone needs to watch Mythbusters... Do you think anyone would notice if the Titans just didn't come out for the fourth quarter? Probably... I paid off one of the many installment loans in my life. That's pretty cool, like giving myself a raise... There's this tool box I might want on clearance at Sears: $350 but usually like $690, and then there's another one $1000 from regularly $2000, and a compromise of $700 from a regular $1400. But I can't help think even $350 is too much for a toolbox, even a really huge, cool toolbox. Isn't it? That's what I thought... Have I mentioned before that the trouble with giving homework is that you have to grade the homework? I wonder if anyone would mind just not getting any homework? Probably would... I guess I should start on the Crit schedule. It's amazing how much administration I have on my plate... The cats still aren't 100% using the robots, but I can't tell which ones are and which ones aren't. One of those stupid problems you can only have with more than a couple of animals... Watching the snow on the TV, it really seems too early to have snow like this. I'm sure historically it probably isn't, but it sure seems like it... They busted a Broadway SM for hiding a camera in an actress' dressing room. Some stories really aren't appropriate for the Greenpage... I think it's too bad that TV execs air shows against other popular shows and then wonder why nobody is watching them. Moving Fringe to Thursday and Dollhouse to Friday just seems like you're trying to put them down...

No comments: