Thursday, January 07, 2010

Ellipses...

Vegas typically does snow the right way, on the top of the mountains, off in the distance... Connect all the dots you want, profiling and searches are not ever going to be less than one step behind the next attack. Policy is the problem... What's the point of stopping the mail if they keep bringing the mail? Not sure I get it... I'm in the middle of a project requiring a complete revision that is going to come out just the way it was to begin with. It's not very satisfying that way... Seems like credit card companies are maybe making things worse than they have to. Could be time to start using more cash... Great, now all I have to do is find someone that actually knows about insurance and taxes... I'm sure it will be nice, but I can't possibly believe I need 3D Television in my home... Missed a high school buddy in Vegas by like 2 hours, bummer... I loaded the iPhone LinkedIn app. I am now quite certain I have no idea what LinkedIn is for... Coming home they had one of those millimeter scanners at the airport. They had me walk right by it... The tile grouting project appears to have entered the "never-ending" category. Today I started looking at composite bath stalls... When playing a poker machine and getting a non-paying pair and an unpaired face card which do you keep? I'm leaning toward keeping the pair... Still a lot of Steelers talk on the radio. I wonder if they know they're done for the year... You just know when this health care bill comes out of mark up it will be a blow job to corporations... When we were at Hubert Keller's restaurant in Vegas he was there and schmoozing the patrons... I've fallen way behind in my blogging. Still owe a W D 50 post... Coming home to cold and snow really makes one think about moving to another part of the country. Let me know if you come across any good opportunities in somewhat balmier surroundings... Google is paying for the wireless at the Pittsburgh Airport over the holidays - of course that service has always been free, so now I wonder if next month it will cost something... Back to school next week. We're having five days of automation training from FTSI. Maybe that will make up for the cold. I doubt it... Upon leaving Las Vegas I realized that the next event at our hotel was the AVN show. Poor planning indeed...

1 comment:

Alana said...

http://uspropertymadeeasy.com/