Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ellipses...

I hate to admit it, but watching the State of the Union just made me sad. I just can't see the bridge between "Yes We Can!" and "See we did." I'll believe it when I see it... Was nice to see Peg after a long time, Val too for that matter... Is it possible I am being naive in thinking the actors will be able to manage to not trip coming down a flight of stairs? I mean, I'll give you - it's a TALL staircase, but it is just stairs, not K2... We're into the third week of the semester. Feels like the second because we spent all of week one in the automation cage... I'm not with the iPad naysayers; there's room for restricted devices in our lives. Still, probably won't be buying one - unless they enable tethering with my iPhone for 3G... I am pretty clearly not liking the additions to my administrative life that have come with my last promotion... During the speech I added a bunch of lefty and progressive users to my Twitter feed. I wonder how long it will be until I unfollow them... Speaking of, I really do think it is time to try to get some momentum behind February 15 as National Unfollowing/Unfriending day... I was so excited about the Caprica premiere I didn't even watch it, and the DVR didn't record it. Even without Dollhouse Friday nights are too dense... Talked to my dad tonight. I could be doing more... I am trying to remember to cover TGI tomorrow in class. Something tells me there is probably a better way for me to do that than typing it here... What happened to the Browning kid on Ax Men? I watched the first two of this season and don't think I saw him... Mrs. TANBI is ill. I hope she feels better soon...

No comments: