Monday, February 14, 2011

Ellipses...

I missed an "ellipses" and a "Worth a Look" last week. I was superbusy... The conference hotel for USITT is sold out. That blows... It was really cold in Chicago. February in Chicago is cruel and unusual punishment... We went to see "The Fighter" last week. We were the only people in the theatre and yet we did nothing inappropriate... Does seeking a double major at the graduate level indicate you aren't ready to be going to grad school or just that you are an overachiever? Got me... A trip to the old stomping grounds should include The BBQ Pit, Micheal's, Walker Brothers, and Deep Dish. We managed to get to them all... It's difficult to know what to do with trash if you no longer have a trash pickup... Are we really supposed to believe that all those Spiderman reviewers had the same idea without talking to each other? I'm not buying... A little bit I think it might be a good idea to run a video camera on the moving truck as it is loaded. Have some backup for the inventory... I should be getting another electric bill. I'll have to look into that... I'm spending way too much time on email at work. Could be time for a procedural change... The set for our next show is huge, and I cannot believe the materials for three towers cost less than the rental of the comparable amount of scaffolding... Bill Sapsis is coming to school this week. You should come by and say hello... My freshman class seems really concerned that not everyone is going to put in the effort on their group project... April said Netflix would give us a free pass on losing a movie, but her information was out of date... A little bit I think they're milking this Watson thing on Jeopardy! I watched the Nova, just play the game already... I returned to town with like six half hour cartoons on the DVR. Maybe I ought to revisit my TV watching selections... If you don't wrap tollway transponders in foil before you mail them in they will ring up tolls if the mail truck route includes toll booths... Thinking about playing summer league this year, or rather thinking about signing up and turning out to watch. Don't want to be the guy that has the MI at the scrimmage... Somewhere in Egypt there's a technical director pissed that he lost a week of build...

No comments: