Monday, August 08, 2011

Ellipses...

My inlaws have one cat. That's so many fewer than five... Hotel Internet is not fond of HBOGO. Too bad for the hotel Internet... Better to get a flat at the end of a trip than in the middle... When they downgrade the credit of a nation, do they downgrade the credit of everyone in that nation? Seems like it only follows... This page is down to a very, very few hits per week. It might be time to pull the plug... A ten game losing streak doesn't do much for your playoff plans... Gonna have to get me a Gotham Rouges jersey... With a couple of weeks left until the first day of class I am already being reminded of some of my least favorite things about my job... Driving through Ohio you'd never know their governor was being so difficult... I think maybe the movies tonight. Sounds like Cowboys and Aliens... I fixed the security settings on someone else's home network yesterday. While doing so I may have discovered that their low speed was due to their accidentally stealing a neighbor's Internet... So far all the Sodastream flavors have been very acceptable... All of my friends who are lawyers, please stop what you are doing and run for office... If you were buying a new laptop and had a choice of 2 gig or 4 gig, what would you do? I tend to go big or go home... I still haven't read that hardback I bought ages ago. I should do that... Still trying to get used to Evernote. Now it seems like just another place for things to accumulate... Really I thought Squish would have gone through with the marriage and that Mary would have turned her around and walk her back in...

2 comments:

a. wells said...

I read. But I don't think that RSS feeds show up as hits on your blog. That being said, I could be wrong.

David said...

RSS doesn't come up. I should find a way to track that.