Monday, August 15, 2011

Ellipses...

I wonder what it means when there are no posts and no tweets? Social media meltdown... I hear they are going to restart the SETI program. Score one for the good guys... Hung artwork today in the house. I am officially a fan of the "Monkey Hook"... If the AT&T/T-Mobile thing goes through 80% of the market will be in the hands of 2 vendors. That can't be good for pricing. Maybe I should have been paying closer attention to this one... Went to see the "Apes" movie. It was ok. I wonder if all that motion capture really makes the movie better... Bachman wins the Iowa straw poll. I don't know if I should be happy, sad, or oblivious... One year ago today I was wrapping things up to put my childhood home up for sale. What a difference a little time makes... The burger at the Double Wide? It's a keeper... Is the solution on the marriage thing that the government just get out of the marriage business altogether? Is that even possible? I'm beginging to thing maybe yes, and then no... Our cats, after being confined for a period have decided they are keeping the room whether we let them out or not... HBO on the satellite box looks a lot better than HBO on the TV through the computer over the internet, and it should... Should I cancel some social media? How about my MySpace page? LinkedIn? Not sure there's any reason to have those anymore... I think my sister is coming to visit. That'll be the big fun... We went to dinner at Notion in Oakmont. It's a great meal. Bring your wallet... More and more I am stuggling with why so many prominent Republicans seem to be afraid of gay people. I just don't understand. It's not something you can catch... I've been following a particular Twitter account of a friend that might turn out to be too racy for me... I'm mid "stay-cation" right now. Trying to decide how long it should go... I wish I could go first class to Hawaii, for work. Must be nice... Really limited response to my query about other conferences we should go to. Guess I will have to be more aggressive... I d-listed an email today and upon further reflection I believe I may have over distributed it... Today was the championship day for summer league, I didn't play this season. Not feeling like the odds are too strong I will play next season. Maybe I'll look into starting a "masters" summer league... Putting your house numbers on your garage seems too be too out there... I think reporters are really going to have to up their game with the current crop of candidates. Have to get past their talking points. There's no there, there... The good guys lost their first preseason game. Well, it was only a preseason game... I miss my Google Toolbar... It's been a bad year for outdoor concert roofs. My thoughts are with the families...

1 comment:

Peg said...

Once again getting caught up with your work here at TANBI. Every time I get behind I kick myself for letting it happen. Well, the trip to Vegas did get in the way, so that wasn't entirely my fault.

Ellipses...

Do not pull the plug on TANBI. That is all... I am trying to route our trip back East through Pittsburgh. Will keep you posted... Have an awesome time with your sis... You can, however, get rid of MySpace. Didn't know you were on LinkedIn. Still trying to decide if LinkedIn actually does anything...