Friday, October 07, 2011

140 Characters or Less...

  • 22:47 @pegele03 clearly I am spacing something #
  • 23:56 Bummer @donttrythis , really would have liked to have seen that cradle go. #
  • 09:13 @giantspatula yes #
  • 09:19 @giantspatula I think they do that to try to help convey period #
  • 09:27 @KendraSerra what's most striking to me there is all the health problems, if it's a representative sample we are a very unhealthy country #
  • 10:49 StudioCraftCAD - more basics. Tired students. Slow CAD installation. #
  • 11:55 Doesn't "Record corporate profits" also mean "record available corporate capital"? #
  • 12:54 THE MAN took my dollar changer off the soda machine. #
  • 12:54 @CBPittsburgh woohoo - thx! #
  • 13:03 #youmightbegandalfif your bumper sticker reads "my other car is Shadowfax" #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: