Monday, October 10, 2011

Ellipses...

This Saturday there is an "Occupy Pittsburgh" event.  Seriously considering going...  River Song was a very ambitious and really interesting writing arc...  I left over 50 points on the bench for my fantasy team,  It's possible I shouldn't play fantasy football...  I got through the whole weekend without the need of an ambulance.  That's a marked improvement from last year.  It didn't go unnoticed...  There's a Greenpage article this week about if Drama Schools are properly preparing students for *life*.  Everyone commenting is responding as if it were about if Drama Schools are properly training students for *the business*.  Not the same...  Often it worries me how little coverage the war(s) seem to get on TV.  I mean, yes, bullying is important Andersen but we have troops in the field...  Some students and I did a favors for some friends of mine.  It seems to have come out nicely and everyone seems to be happy...  I can now say I am fine with not having seen "Money Never Sleeps" in a theatre...  I have to decide what we're bringing to Maker Faire.  I'm thinking maybe 8 pieces, but there's someone inside me that thinks maybe more...  Mitt Romney called himself middle class.  I got to thinking about it and it's possible we're wrong...  That play today, when Redman went into the pile, and then after an instant the whole pile surged forward, that was awesome...  There are a lot of people I ought to call more often...  Having watched four seasons of "Damages" I think it is possible season one is still the best...  What would you do on a vacation to Miami or Fort Lauderdale?  Now taking suggestions...  It's got to the point where a day in the shop requires an equal or greater time for things to stop hurting.  I could be wrong, but I think the answer might be more time in the shop...  The students have really taken to the Arduino workshop.  Guess I should make it a permanent addition to the curriculum.  So much for "doing less"...  Following the 99% tumbler really makes me worried.  Really I don't need any help with that...  My laptop.  The worst.  I wonder if it would run Windows 7...  That cat we were going to put down - we haven't...  The CPSC is going to wind up making table saws much more expensive (or lead to many current models to disappear from American shelves).  Maybe I'll buy one next weekend just in case - after the rally...

No comments: