Sunday, January 01, 2012

First Night 2011-12

Mrs. TANBI and I have a New Years tradition - she goes to work and I hang around like her entourage. It seems like each year the project grows just a little. This year the work crept out all the way down Penn Ave to 9th.


One of the coolest parts of the job is watching other people take photos. This year there were several families where they kids would lay down in the street for a picture. I didn't get one of those, but here's a very meta photo of someone else taking a photo.


Sometimes the pictures aren't really enough to see what's going on...



Of course the end of the evening is fireworks. This time ringing in the New Year was Rusted Root...




Things are usually too busy for me to really make sure I get it in, so once again: Great Job Mrs. TANBI! And Happy New Year!

No comments: