Friday, December 30, 2011

Ellipses...

Finally signed up for Skype: david.boevers if you want to be the one to have the awkward first conversation...  The news people should be doing a story on how much time they are spending covering candidates they clearly think are ridiculous...  Ran by the office for an hour today.  Very sleepy in Purnell.  Calm before the storm...  Just can't get excited about the Iowa caucus.  Fairly certain most of these folks can't get the nomination...  If you have Twitter and you do like 5 tweets or more in a couple of minutes or less you are a) certainly being scrolled right over in my world & b) probably really annoying people with push notifications or audible alerts.  Just sayin...  A little bit things are coming apart in the Middle East, aren't they?  Heard more about Russell Brand on the news today though...  The county just mailed out property reassessments.  Apparently our house is up 50% in 14 months.  Think I could get someone to buy at that price?  Me either...   Really sad to hear how badly things are going for Sears.  I hope they pull it together...  The Local and The Trust are sniping at each other again and it is going to spill over into our New Years.  At least it's not too cold this year so far...  I think my end of semester cold is finally vacating my person...  Today I turned around and drove home to get a club card that when I got to the store they told me I didn't need because it was on file...  I'm trying REALLY hard not to gum up the new laptop and have it bog down.  I don't think I'll be able to keep that up for long...  On that note, does anyone know what MS OneNote is?  It came with my new MS Office...  Looking for the right things to follow on Pinterest.  Not really doing that well (or trying that hard)...  17th Precinct looks good.  Too bad NBC passed on it.  Like a BSG holodeck episode...  I figured out why my Satellite box and my Slingbox weren't playing nice.  Now I just have to figure out a way to fix it...  There's a mic somewhere on this laptop, but I don't know where...  Remember all that consternation over the debt ceiling last time?  Curiously absent this time.  Makes you wonder why it was such a big deal last time (oh wait, he thought better of it - consternation in January)...  Mrs. TANBI is out doing the dancing numbers again.  Even bigger and better this year...  If I were Samoa I would have skipped a Monday rather than a Friday...

No comments: