Saturday, February 11, 2012

Ellipses...

There must be a constructive way to up my posting frequency...  Breaking news, Romney wins Maine, nobody cares...  More than a week later and I am still wondering if I saw all of Sleep No More...  The Syrian President's password was really 1-2-3-4-5?  That ought to be on some kind of pre-test...  I wish Pinterest had a flood control...  Maybe birth control will bring us to the tipping point that gay marriage hasn't.  I just can't imagine the likely amount of hypocrisy on that particular topic...  Really I can't relate to the love of snow...  Why can't you subscribe to a lottery?  I'd to a $52 annual subscription...  Mrs. TANBI kicked over a rock just as we were dropping off the candidate...  My nephews are growing really fast...  Really liked the first episode of SMASH, which is good since as a CMU Drama alum it might sort of be required...  We got a new treadmill, I ought to use it...  A full two days after the end of CMU Playground my Frosh were still pretty much toast...  I've come to the realization that I am putting too much content into the ScenoFab class...  Whitney Houston is dead?  how sad...  The time of year Yinzers have to become hockey fans...  Are you watching House of Lies?  I'm trying to decide if I should stay with it...  This spring at work we're bringing in something on the order of 16 teaching applicants.  As it turns out that's something less than like 5% of the number that applied for just one of the gigs...  Did you know that a DirectTV DVR maxxes out at 50 shows?  Neither did I...  Mario Batali thinks the election is over and that Obama will win in a walkover.  I hope he's not too far off...  I watch a lot of TV...  The comment of the week thing is a nice addition to the Greenpage routine...  It's amazing to me just how different my picture of Chicago has become...  Any thoughts for vacation ideas in Denver in the Spring?  Now taking suggestions...  Rick Santorum?  Really?  Sometimes I just don't understand...  I have a PADI cart and summers off, maybe I should be a Bering Sea gold dredger...  That professional development list is only getting longer...If you know where we put the remote for the little DVD player, shoot me an email, thanks... 

No comments: