Thursday, February 23, 2012

Ellipses...

Daytime ellipses this time.  Trying something new...  Google Reader has forsaken me, no longer marks items as read.  That's going to be a big number in my inbox soon...  Some of our Sweeney Todd productions are sold out.  Nice to have sold out shows...  Might be done with Glee, and Lost Girl doesn't seem to be sticking, and truthfully could be the end of Ax Men...  That joinery project is probably going to take you longer than you think...  Really I would like to rearrange/remodel my office.  Maybe this summer...  These days it seems like many kids get more education content than their parents had, so I'm not sure returning education decisions to parents is a generally good solution...  Made it through probably 30 minutes of Republican debate last night.  More and more I think its a strange country...  Got to stop wasting time...  They softened that Virginia law.  Still sucks...  Many people are talking about how wonderful the Spring is.  It is still February, 8 weeks to Carnival.  Often it snows at Carnival...  I think maybe the people that made our video missed the point...  Every time I watch these guys I keep thinking "What is it you're afraid of?"  But maybe they really are afraid...  Two shows this semester with grass after never having grass before.  I wonder what's up with that...  One more weekend of interviews for this year...  Have to start walking to work...  Really hoping Occupy makes a comeback this spring...  I made a fairly radical proposal at a meeting at the top of the week.  Doesn't look like anyone is going to bite though...  Yesterday I had a 30 minute meeting to meet someone I've actually worked with for several years.  Internal candidates are awkward...  Thinking about buying a chunk of Apple stock.  Think that's a good idea?  Let me know.  Soon...  Last week I was going to say how many strong female characters there were on Justified - but then Raylan shot her... 

No comments: