Sunday, April 14, 2013

Ellipses...

Try as I might I just haven't been keeping up with this... I don't think enough people watch MSNBC for anyone to get charged up over something one of their weekend hosts says (besides she pretty much just said "It takes a village")... We got our new home office furniture Friday. So far we've emptied five sets of plastic drawers, seven plastic bins, and three boxes - so about half way... Thought about getting a haircut today exactly 30 minutes after it would have been possible to get a haircut today... I wish the weather would make up its mind and pick a season... Mrs. TANBI and I are thinking about becoming real estate moguls... The crit schedule is still in motion. I am not confident I will get it finalized tomorrow... I'll be taking the bus all week as they have closed my parking lot for Spring Carnival. It's probably worth it... Apparently the podcast is good this week. Guess I'll have to get to that tomorrow... Tonight at Mad Mex the server brought half my entree before the starter, then took it back, then they brought the other half of my entree, followed by something Mrs. TANBI hadn't ordered, followed by her corrected entree, and then returning with the other half of my entree, after which we got our starter. It's a good thing we like Mad Mex... It has been long enough now that I will not be surprised if nothing happens nationally over gun control... I was hoping last night to have seen the Northern Lights, but there was no love this far South... The new office configuration reduces the size of the TV picture like 20%. It's still huge, but it is hard to go backward... There's a city election coming up. I don't know much more than that. I probably should... Hello out there FIOS? Roku? Where is the FIOS app for the Roku? I'd download that toot suite... Roger Ebert is gone. That makes me sad. There was nobody more often on target to what I would think about a film... Four weeks left in the CMU school year. Clearly I've got some grading to do...

No comments: