Saturday, December 14, 2013

Ellipses...

So, the NAS is assembled and running, and what I've discovered is how little I know about using the darn thing...  Really depressing to have gotten to the one year Newtown anniversary with so little having happened...  The Steelers play tomorrow night.  It's possible nobody really cares...  Wondering if going to see the Hobbit sequel without having seen the first one is a bad idea...  It seems like we're evading most of the snow this time, although the alternate has been rain, which has been swell...  Halfway through the fall semester reviews.  I'll probably post some pictures tomorrow...  I've now had a lousy cold with a cough for three weeks.  Here's hoping it can finish running its course already...  The #Nerdland show on MSNBC might be the best news show on television these days...  Haven't heard much about the healthcare.gov website recently.  I guess the website is working...  I decided this semester to not let the grading pile up on me.  Now that the semester is over I can say for certain that I didn't make that goal...  After consideration I am fairly sure I need a garbage can for my desk at home...  Roku and Slingbox got together finally and I am thrilled... I finished binging Leverage on Netflix.  The series had a good ending, but I wish it hadn't so much ended.  Also, all things being equal I would rather watch Hustle...  Mulling over the idea of doing a "David's Crit" again, and yet it never seems to happen...  Got myself a couple of new dad books.  I'm not sure it will help...  I think I would like to give an unqualified recommendation for the EyeFi SD card.  I got one for my camera a while ago but hadn't really used it yet.  Then this week a bunch of stuff just happened automatically - no cables, no menus, way cool... 

No comments: