Friday, February 07, 2014

Ellipses...

Let's try this again.  It's been quite a while...  I didn't see the evolution/creationism debate.  Somehow I don't think it will change any minds...  I am right tired of the cold.  It'd be nice to be able to go out without a base layer again...  My original Slingbox has (I think) officially shit the bed.  Long live the new Slingbox (once it gets here)...  I pretty much thought it had fallen apart for Chris Christie last week.  Now I just wish MSNBC would take the story out of high rotation...  Do you know anyone that needs an MFA in Technical Direction?  Send them my way...  A little bit I think Pittsburgh ought to be embarrassed about losing the August Wilson Center...  The Superbowl didn't turn out to be something to write home about, either the game or the ads...  Tomorrow I am doing attributed blocks in CAD class.  I am a fan of attributed blocks...  Mrs. TANBI and I have to pick an executor, trustee, and guardian.  Something tells me these won't be the last decisions...  Also with the cold I have had pretty much enough with the snow too...  Today marks my officially being replaced as precollege dp coordinator...  Unloading those few items I listed on Craigslist isn't going all that well...  The winter olympics started tonight.  I've got my fingers crossed they come off alright...  All things being equal we're less than 21 days away from a big event...  The truck, the truck doesn't sound well.  I think it has something to do with the power steering...  It seems like the NFTRW Podcast is petering out.  Just aren't finding people to go on camera.  It's too bad really...  We got a new Roku to avoid renting a new cable box.  So now there's a Roku in the guest room...  The Lego movie comes out this weekend, but I can't go until friends get back from Orlando...  I think maybe chat is over.  I don't run AIM anymore and pretty much never chat over Skype...  I don't know why it didn't occur to me to use the leaf blower to clear snow off the car until now...

No comments: