Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Ellipses...

Should really get back to this more often...  Spent my first 24 hour period alone with the progeny.  No disasters.  I even got the trash taken out...  Bummed about the weakening of the banking regulations they squeezed into the budget.  We ought to have a procedure that keeps that particular legislation from being left to the last minute...  We did semester reviews in three days this round - three days of three sessions.  First ramification?  No blog pictures (head over to Facebook if you are interested)...  BBC America is running Battlestar Galactica daily in two hour blocks around lunchtime.  Haven't seen scheduling that dangerous since Bravo used to run West Wing in the morning...  Speaking of West Wing, it was a shame to see the end of The Newsroom this week.  Can't help it, I guess I am a die hard Sorkin fan.  Since he'll have some free time I think it would be neat if he'd write an episode of The Simpsons...  In my total lack of blogging I didn't do an "All David Honor Roll" this semester.  FWIW there would have been nobody on the "All David Honor Roll" if I had done it...  Had to turn down a friends request to board their cats with us.  We just went through too much reducing our feline population...  I really wish they would stop saying "Enhanced Interrogation Techniques" on the news and just say "Torture."  Using a weasel word doesn't make it right.  For that matter legal and/or effective don't make it right either...  My second twitter feed: @NFTRW_Feed is now tweeting more than a dozen job postings a day thanks to IFTTT.  I'm looking for even more...  I'm feeling like a crappy gift giver this year.  Have to fix that for next year...  Spending a whole lot of mental horsepower trying to come up with what's next.  No, I don't know...

No comments: