Thursday, January 01, 2015

Ellipses...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!  First year home on NYE for a decade.  Mixed drinks and cake are a reasonable substitute for surplus pizza and peanut M&M's...  Seems like there weren't any New Year's repercussions for that movie...  Please everyone send positive thoughts for Le'Veon Bell's knee...  Fixed my chair today and it didn't break because I am huge...  Well, at least we didn't lose all our fantasy football games, but probably enough to keep me from doing it again...  Mrs. TANBI has undertaken a massive photo project.  Could be really cool...  HBO ran The Wire in a marathon this week, cost me some sleep.  Good TV though...  Tuesday night came and went last night - forgot the trash, oops...  It wasn't as magical as I had hoped, but putting the sheave in the freezer did most of the job...  Already more tired of hearing about Jeb Bush than of Hilary Clinton...  I've got too many issues requiring resolutions to make resolutions...  How come none of the movie preview articles are listing Jupiter Ascending?  I hope it hasn't been pushed back...  Thinking of buying a rack to put on the rack on my car.  I hope that's not stupid...  Need to write an IFTTT recipe for welcome messages to new followers on @NFTRW_Feed...  A little bit not having work somewhat complicates parenting...  It might be time to start putting some real brainpower toward the spring classes...  What time I didn't lose to The Wire this past week was lost to Alpha Centauri...  Amazon asked me to review a book the other day and I have no recollection of reading it.  I guess that ought to be the review...  MSNBC appears to have given pretty much all their on-air talent the whole week off...  I wonder if 2015 will have as many changes for me as 2014...

No comments: