Monday, August 17, 2015

Ellipses...

I am pretty sure I started working on the fall in earnest today...  The trouble with the dino side gig is that I want it to be a side gig...  It's fun watching The Dark Night and picking out Pittsburgh locations when they are less obvious...  So far taking the bus has been ok, but then it hasn't rained yet, and it isn't cold out...  It is really cold in my office.  I don't know what's up with that...  Someone really ought to take away my Amazon access for a little while...  Did a honey-do today that has been on the list for maybe two years.  There's hope for me yet, I guess...  Suddenly my phone wouldn't charge, and then after an update it charged again...  The boy seems to know when we're trying to get a family photo.  He also seems to not want to be in a family photo...  If you don't want people to cancel their subscriptions you shouldn't ask them if they want to cancel...  I'm going to have to turn off the plugin I downloaded from the EFF, just makes things too slow...  I've got Doctor Who season one episode one on the DVR.  Never seen it...  I can't believe the number of movies we've missed this summer...  Got ideas for cutting down the electrical bill?  I could certainly use them...  Just finished reading "Lexicon."  You should start it...  Weekend MSNBC without MHP on #nerdland just aren't the same...  Spent some time today trying to track down last year's graduates.  They're harder to get hold of once they're not coming in every day...  I thought it was underlining or quotes.  Turns out that with the demise of longhand it has become italics...  It seems odd that even with very little to do there's still too much to do...  Can you guess my most favorite sound these days?  Would you have guessed "the air conditioner turning off?"  Maybe after reading that electricity thing above...  I wonder how many sentences can reasonably go within a single ellipse?  Probably nobody really cares...

No comments: