Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Ellipses...

I think it should bother me that I feel like I care a little about Brian Austin Green's breakup...  I released the crew head grid for this year today without names on it.  Sometimes I crack myself up...  In three days in the office I haven't really made much of a dent in my prep.  It doesn't take long for the noise to overwhelm the signal...  I'm beginning to think that the @NFTRW_Feed account might be coming to a tipping point as far as followers.  It'll be cool if it happens...  There are times I miss being option coordinator.  Just for a minute or two.  Same goes with Stagecraft Coordinator, and Thesis Coordinator.  I get over it pretty quickly...  Today it rained for exactly the time it took me to make a stop.  That was pretty considerate of the weather I think...  More and more I think that folks high up at the DNC are just watching episodes of The West Wing on an endless loop.  There are worse places for them to get ideas...  I'm letting go of the "$17k CNC Router In My Garage" plan.  Have to think of something else to occupy my daydreaming... It's really too bad that Norm MacDonald has taken on Col. Sanders.  Not quite as bad as Colin Ferguson taking on The Maytag Repairman, but bad...  I keep telling UBER Phoenix that I don't live in Phoenix.  They don't seem to care...  It seems to me that when talking about deliveries any time after say maybe 6PM ought to count as the following day.  Just sayin...  I was complaining about MHP not being on MHP and then there she was subbing on Maddow.  That was cool...  The other day I started to wonder who knows more about me: Google or Amazon?  Seems one has WAY more data but the other has a much better signal to noise ratio...  Maybe next week I will actually write something instead of this stream of consciousness blather...

No comments: