Saturday, May 21, 2016

Ellipses...

Should I write something?  Ok, I'll write something...  Commencement was last weekend.  I spent the next week buttoning things up.  It's taking more than a week...  I really don't think the total lack of a supreme court confirmation is getting enough press.  Starting to wonder why the Democrats aren't jamming up anything else that tries to move in the Senate...  There's a robin's next outside our bedroom window.  Probably makes sense to move it, but I can't come up with a reason...  I weaseled out of teaching Drafting this summer...  Freya kitten passed away last night.  Two days from appearing perfectly healthy to the end.  We're sad...  I can't remember if anyone but my parents came to my 8th grade graduation.  I do seem to recall that I was next to Eric Steiger in the procession...  There's a nice house for sale three blocks over.  Is it stupid to move three blocks?  Feels like it should demand a fairly significant upgrade to be worth it...  I didn't go to the NYC cocktail again this year.  Probably should make a point of going sometime soon...  I'd really like the folks harping on Sanders to get out to tell me why prolonging an argument taking the discourse to the left is really such a bad thing.  We've lived right of center for so long.  Seems like a leftward current is a good thing...  If at all possible I would like news directors to change up the relative amounts of conjecture, opinion, and news in their news...  Looks like it is going to be a summer without Melissa Etheridge for me...  I'm hoping this next week will see an end to a home project that has dragged out for nearly two years now (although it's not like I've actually been working on it).  If it does I'll post some pictures...

No comments: