Saturday, May 28, 2016

Ellipses...

Trying to keep the post tempo going.  You'll know if I succeed...  Turned on the air last night before we went out so the house would be cool when we got back.  When we got back we found out the ac needs servicing...  Doesn't saying you are going to bring things up at the convention if they aren't handled in advance really constitute "derailing?"  The press really isn't doing a great job on this election cycle...  I was going to do the room in the attic this week.  I didn't.  Maybe next week...  I do not want Windows 10.  I do not want it tonight.  I do not want it later.  I'll get it when I get a new machine.  Please stop bothering me...  Decided against playing in the summer ultimate casual league.  The game locations and times made the driving sound anything but casual...  We're having a party for our 11th anniversary, we were indisposed for the 10th.  Shoot me an email if you'd like to come.  The more the merrier...  Melissa Harris Perry was on Real Time last night.  She couldn't get a word in edgewise through the active participation of the Trump supporter next to her...  I think we're going to see the actual Thomas the Tank engine next month.  The boy will be very excited...  Speaking of the boy, he hasn't seemed to notice our 50% drop in feline population.  Here's hoping that lasts...  How long do you think it will be until someone does a site or an app to integrate all of the medical portals?  I think I'm up to four.  I know email isn't 100% secure, but all these special communication portals are not really convenient for me...  I finished reading Hugh Howley's Wool, Shift, & Dust trilogy.  It was pretty good.  Maybe worth its own post...  There appears to be a Chihuly mobile in the new student center extension.  I'm sure that will make prospectives feel like CMU is reasonably affordable...

No comments: