Friday, January 05, 2018

Ellipses...

It is really cold, like I can't remember the last time it was this cold...  Yes, I know, it has been a very long time since there's been much of anything on this site.  I'm sorry...  Not for nothing, but there's no way they get an infrastructure bill that means anything after the tax plan they already passed...  There's no Steeler game this weekend, I know that's a good thing, but still...  My laptop needs a new battery.  Did I mention I just bought my laptop?  No?  Well really it was work that just bought this laptop...  Can't decide if I like the new Mythbusters...  I need an Amazon feature that lets me know if a book I am buying is already on someone else's Kindle so I don't gift them something they already have...  If the popular consensus is that the economy is doing really well then I think we are using the wrong metrics to measure the health of the economy...  The boy was 0 for 2 today...  I can't say for certain, but two nights ago I think is when it really started to fall apart...  Facebook thinks I want to relive memories from 9 years ago a lot right now.  Facebook is wrong...  I'm binge watching TableTop.  That game "Gloom" looks pretty cool...  The more I think about it them more it seems like when someone gets their party's presidential nomination all NDE's they are party to should expire...  I've got another week before classes start, but I think I will need to do the office thing a bunch before then...  Did I mention it was really cold?  It is really cold...

No comments: