Thursday, January 11, 2018

Ellipses...

If you're like me you would have thought "grab 'em by the pussy" would have been the bottom.  If you're like me you were wrong...  I considered recommending work buy a $50,000 printer today, then I reconsidered...  A week ago today it was 60 degrees colder.  If you don't buy into climate change you are being willfully ignorant...  We're trying a point system for potty training the boy.  I didn't anticipate needing to handle negative scores...  Sometimes these days I begin to wonder if I ought to be doing something more important.  I have no idea what that would be or how it would work...  Season 5 of The Guild was a lot more ambitious than what had come before that, and season 6 more than season 5...  The folks in Rochester have set up an appointment for me next month.  I thought that appointment was going to be here.  Guess I'll need to get to the bottom of that...  It seems like the Qdoba I like is permanently closed, at least Google thinks so.  Have to find a new lunch spot...  There's this indicator lamp on my laptop blinking to alert me to a hardware problem.  I wish I could shut it off...  Tonight the evening news was running a countdown clock to the Steelers game on Sunday.  It's a big game, but that might be a little over the top...  I'm reading a Star Wars short story book.  The last story posited that R5-D4 blew his own motivator on purpose in order to help R2.  That's pretty cool...  FIOS is running a listing on one channel that says "This channel has been removed" for weeks now.  Just a thought: how about putting new programming there?  Not thrilled paying for a blank channel...  If you've got a minute to talk to your Senator you should tell them SESTA is a bad bill.  Unfortunately my Senator is a sponsor of the bill.  It's unlikely I'd be able to turn him around...  Should you be wondering, the answer to his question is: because they're the ones the dream is most precious to...

No comments: