Monday, July 01, 2024

Ellipses...

Long time no type...  Gonna give this thing a go again for July, guess we'll see...  4th of July fireworks are still too late at night for our family...  One of the kids got a new bed.  The flat pack experiences in my life keep getting more complicated, but I am up to the challenge...  Going to try to stay away from politics...  Had to replace my bike.  The new one is supposed to have arrived by today but I haven't heard...  Saw Inside Out 2 in a theatre this weekend, pretty much the only people there...  The weather in Pittsburgh keeps getting more and more exciting.  I could do without exciting...  The TSA lines at the airport have been so bad in the morning they are telling folks to arrive 3 hours early in the morning.  For some plights that's before there's anyone there to check you in...  Paul Riser was on TV this morning and I could not tell who he was...  Teaching in the CMU Precollege Program again.  Something like the 20th time...  I am now reading my third paper book in a row.  Pretty sure my Kindle is confused and lonely...  I'd like to write a book this month.  It is feeling less and less likely every day...  With the replacement bike comes a replacement lock and a replacement helmet, lots of replacement shopping to do...  Trying to get to season 3 of The Bear, but have to finish season 1 of Palm Royale first - and then I bet The Olympics will get in the way...  June is supposed to be home project month, but I didn't get to much this time around.  I'm hoping to get to some things in July.  We'll see...  Every time the Thunderbirds have a home game the weather looks like rain.  I hope that stops soon...  Pluto TV has DS9 and Stargate SG-1 FAST channels.  I'd previously deleted it, but had to bring it back...  Someone was hit by a car just down the street from us.  It's easy to forget we live in a city sometimes...  PPS is starting a process that is probably going to muck up our local school.  That's going to be a real bummer...

No comments: