Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Ellipses...

I have been spring from dial-up and fee-for-use hell... As cold as it is here, it was colder there... My office appears to be like a treadmill, and apparently it's been running all along... Nice to be missed, although not for being a jerk... So much for Da Bears, I guess its a good thing there was no family betting... Blue line to the airport: $2, can't beat that with a stick... The class is not going to be happy with tomorrow's quiz, or at least thats what I am told... only 36 messages in the inbox after a week away and only 30 minutes of triage, not too bad... I'm uncertain I like doing business in the corridor, even if there is a sofa, coffee table, and two easy chairs... Just please leave the astronut alone, she snapped, happens to a lot of people and we don't turn it into a federal inquiry. Most times it doesn't even make the news. Book 'em on Springer if you have to, but please no more CNN... I fixed the 'rent's DVR. I unplugged it and then plugged it in. Gotta love technology... In case it happens to you, if the bank says "fuel" they might mean "Tauberg"... We're in that post super bowl black hole and I hardly even noticed a difference. Such is life for an NBAless city in February... Probably you shouldn't interview with me if you list Apple Tree on your resume and you weren't memorable... The Day Ford people won't stop calling... I hope it gets warm enough for the salt to work soon... I think maybe they should combine snow days with "take your daughter to work day" as it appears thats what happens anyway... Great, now I have to go back and tag all the "ellipses..." entries...

No comments: