Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween 2k7



Do you like our pumpkin?

Mrs. TANBI found the design online, and I used my birthday present from the inlaws (a dremel multi-tool) to do a lot of the carving - turns out a drywall spiral saw is a fairly good pumpkin carving tool.

We have strictly regimented trick or treating hours in our world, so from six to eight we had a parade of people. Here are some more photos from before it got dark and the tweens came out:


I think Nemo was my favorite, although Optimous and that Chick were cool too. There was a great tiny little dragon much later in the evening, but I'd stowed the camera by then. All in all pretty fun, and we guessed better on candy this year, so not as many leftovers.

1 comment:

Peg said...

You said you had a "very nice" pumpkin this year. You didn't say it was beautiful! Which it is...

Also, great pics of the trick-or-treaters. I'm not jealous much but I freely admit I have trick-or-treaters-envy. And perhaps a bit of beautiful-pumpkin-envy too.