Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Professor? Really?

Doc has his picture in the Post Gazette today:

He was featured in an article about student plagiarism. While the article itself is fairly interesting, I couldn't help but think that the same photo of me in my office might not exactly convey the same rarefied professorial air:

Which most says "University Professor" to you: the boomerang, the WD-40, or the Darth Tater & Spud Trooper? Me, I can't tell. Oh wait, I guess: Vodka Set! So I guess it will be a while until my picture is emblazoned over a newspaper article about a truly academic subject. I guess some people are just not destined to be respectable.

And on an unrelated subject, I look like shit today. What's up with that?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'd look better if you tilted your head 5 degrees to the right and bounced your flash off the wall to camera right, rather than directly at you. . .

Well, you'd look more like the guy in the photo anyway.

Raising Them Jewish said...

I wasn't going to say anything, but yeah, you do.... hehe. It's okay, I'm not looking any better. Work is crazy, and John williams is about as nice as you might expect...hehe

Kristen said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA

sorry. This is a really funny entry.