Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ellipses...

Japan is out of butter... I fixed my car this week, for $4... Girl, do NOT hook up on the first day of Real World, that's trashy... I do wish I could vote for Sig Hansen for President, maybe I will write him in... I am not even caught up with this year, why would I start working on the summer, or the fall for that matter? I guess someone has to do it... I am really looking forward to Speed Racer... Maybe the news people should stop reporting that gas prices are high and start reporting on why gas prices are high, supply is up, demand is down, and prices are soaring. Might be an interesting story... If they put OJ on the Celebrity Apprentice, NBC and The Donald should be arrested as accessories after the fact... Did you know when you move from one state to another you have to cancel your auto registration? Me either... If I ever have a choice, I won't interview five head candidates in three weeks... What happened to Berak? He got his butt kicked by a girl... I want to care about the basketball playoffs, I really do... We can no longer say safety factor, only saferty factor... Once again, if there was any remaining doubt, the only real problem with assigning homework is that you do in the end have to grade the homework... America's Port is no Deadliest Catch, it's barely Ice Road Truckers... I need to find a way to bring Ultimate back into my routine... It's really very hard to read the news and not be depressed. Things are really screwy. I am really ready for a change up... I think I might have to resurect my short lived facebook account... In case it comes up, the Illinois DMV destroys their records after ten years... Those sandwiches from Real McCoy do taste good, but you inevitably regret it in the end... I submitted something to NOCOT, but I think they're not going to use it... The new Harbor Freight is cool, and they had a half dozen dino puzzles I didn't have yet. I smell another dino workshop... Next week I think I get to build a playground pirate ship... That 10am CNN anchor - he's an embarrassment... If I didn't have to fly again this weekend I might tell you how much flying last weekend sucked... Do I want to teach drafting again? Think anyone else wants to teach it? Unlikely... OK, back to the feeds...

No comments: