Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Random Photos

I dumped all the photos I had kicking around, from my phone and my camera. Here's some of what I found...

What's wrong with this:

This photo was taken during carnival set-up. I don't remember who's booth it was, but when I saw it I thought it was an object lesson in how not to design a support joint.

Then there's this:

Pocomassino breaking her diet at Ninfa's in Houston over USITT. I swear, pics get into the phone and are just there forever.

Next up:

Tech rehearsal for the Commedia Project. Do you think this is what my boss had in mind when she proposed we do a "period Commedia wagon?" Me either, but still it turned out to be a good project almost in spite of itself.

And finally:

This is the first rental car we had in Chicago recently. While stopping for lunch I shut the door and the window exploded. I think I honestly said "now there's something you don't see everyday." I am now living in fear of the phone call explaining I owe for a new window. Wouldn't be fair, as my Aunt said: "you couldn't break a window like that if you tried, there must have been something wrong with the car." We'll see.

No comments: