Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ellipses...

Commencement in the morning. I hope it doesn't rain... Anyone out there know anything about fixing dishwashers? The last bit of water isn't draining from ours... Today at Best Buy we waited like 15 minutes for help. Not sure anything at Best Buy is worth waiting 15 minutes for... We need like the mother of all garage cleanouts - even if it is too late for true spring cleaning... Just about finished at work... I had to give someone genuinely bad news today. That was no fun at all... Anyone want a cat? Or two? Or three? If you do, send me a message... Really I think I am overdue for reading a book... I think soon I will turn off comment moderation... My medication vacation is officially over, back to being a responsible person... Dollhouse got re-upped. Who'd-a-thunk-it? Still, likely be a while 'til the next episode... Why-o-why did Celeste, April, and Kristen pick the same weekend? That's just not fair... Today I called the cable people and they couldn't save me any money without adding channels. That business is whack... I forgot to register for summer league. Guess I will have to find some pick-up... I'm old, the other night we left the place and it was empty, but after we'd got the car it was jumpin'... What a lame week in the news. At least we have the Penguins... My sister had her baby, early. She never does anything early. Congrats to her!

1 comment:

will said...

my dishwasher was doing that, but my landlord replaced it (because it was ancient anyway.) a year later and the new one is doing it. have yet to get that one looked at