Saturday, May 30, 2009

Ellipses...

Lakers vs. Magic, hmm... Some of the things Republican talking heads are saying about the supreme court nominee are frankly embarassing: "I hope she's not menstruating during deliberations." Really? You actually said that? Get a life... I wonder what percentage of cell calls are people ringing their phones to try to find them... Why on Earth would the GPS decide the place to be at 5pm on a Friday was the Cross-Bronx Expressway? Fail... If the classified pictures actually show sexual assaults I think I might have to stop doing nothing... I'll admit it, during the auditions I sometimes watch "So You Think You Can Dance"... If you ump for little league, do everyone a favor and move the game along... Powell is wrong, the Republican party should not change to represent more people. The values that are the foundation of a party should be the values, they can of course shift with the times, but they ought not pander. It could be that the Republicans are just about to go the way of the Whigs... Not the game one I was hoping for for the Pens... My nephew looks like his great grandfather. My wife says all babies look like old men, or Yoda... Is there a reason that the three people who have invited me to weddings this summer (so far) are all getting married on the same weekend? I hope it isn't personal... I can't stress this enough: if when driving you find yourself scared of the weather, get off the damn road. Some of us are less squeamish... How come when a network drops a good show it doesn't get picked up by a cable channel? Seems like it would be a sure thing with known ratings... So much for AOL/Time Warner. I think everyone not involved with that deal knew it was a bad idea. Too bad they couldn't tell... Is the Times Square ped mall for real or just a trial thing? Can't tell from the reports online... If you were running a tech theatre college program, what sexy gear would you buy? My boss may have knocked over a bank... I missed Jay Leno's last Tonight Show. Truthfully I don't think I ever watched a Jay Leno Tonight Show for more than a few minutes... Are we really that concerned about North Korea? When it comes down to it, isn't it likely their Armed Forces will be much like the Iraqi Republican Guard was? I guess we do have to be concerned about missiles, but I can't help thinking that their own citizens are at greater risk than us... They are adding another commercial break to Mad Men and to Dollhouse and to Fringe. Note to networks: I'm not watching the commercials... Last month I was really ready for football, but in the interim hockey and hoops have captured my attention... Really, does anyone want a cat? We seriously need to thin out our pride...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"what sexy gear would you buy?"
- http://toolmonger.com/2009/05/22/the-ultimate-welding-table/
- new/bigger/resurfaced work tables
- portable dust collection (LX keeps getting annoyed at the sawdust in venue)
- more machine-building-stuff
- at least one table well set up for woodworking jigs
- a 3d printer
- a small cnc laser cutter