Monday, June 22, 2009

Ellipses...

Maybe Monday should be for Ellipses, and Friday for Worth a Look. Perhaps a stronger structure will lead to more updates, but probably not... If you are at a Wall Street firn that didn't get caught up in this mess, maybe you actually deserve a huge bonus... Golan says Randy said it doesn't matter how well you polish the bottom of the banister. I beg to differ... The new President of NOW is Pro-Life, next the President of the NRA will be pro-gun control... AIM now has push notifications on the iPhone. I bet I will actually be able to see the battery bar moving... Once I spun the wheels on my car and thought I could see the gas gauge moving... A whole lot of people in my neighborhood got pounded by last weeks storms. We were lucky. My thoughts are with those who weren't... Mom's been gone for a little over six months now. Still not real to me... The Mayor of Pittsburgh is talking about raising the parking tax and the commuter tax. I hope that solves a whopper of a problem, because it certainly causes one... I think I've almost nailed down the shape of the automation buy. This process has me thinking of making the process into a Technical Direction 3 assignment... The Supreme Court still feels like much of the country still doesn't have a handle on voting rights. That's pretty sad... Some of the Drama kids want to do a "back to class" countdown. I feel like crits ended yesterday... Alex Debogoski's grandson wants to know how granddad got into TV. So does Alex... We still have too many cats. Let me know if you feel like you have too few... The FDA is going to regulate cigarettes. I wonder if they're actually going to do something... I've been invited to three weddings this summer, all former students. They're all on the same weekend on three consecutive days, one in California, one in Colorado, and the third in Maryland... My wedding anniversary this week. We're going to Cleveland. That is not a comment on the state of the relationship... Today I decided that Giant Eagle Cola is good enough... Gas got expensive again... I don't need an iPhone Zippo lighter app... Been thinking about it a little and I believe Obama may have it wrong...

No comments: