Friday, July 10, 2009

Ellipses...

Experiencing sort of a general lack of motivation... So it seems like the domestic spying program was even more ridiculous than we thought. Swell... Not really excited about these AIG bonuses, again... I am not a real fan of my cell phone billing date... GM is out of bankruptcy? Already? That was fast... I have a permit for the summer, the permits are more specific this year... I think Roland Burris should have to run, and he should have to forfeit his Senate health & pension if he loses... "Spend as little as possible" is not a budget... The smear machine is sure getting warmed up for these confirmation hearings... It's a bummer when renovating your home to find hardware that really isn't made anymore... Gearing up for this year's Dino Workshop. Looks like it'll be a little smaller than last year... Haven't so much been able to reach my Dad on the phone for a while... Getting psyched for the new Torchwood, what little there is... My wife and her sister are having a thing... We might have found someone to adopt two of our cats... The "fireworks" you can buy in Pennsylvania aren't so much fireworks... I looked at a D-Sheet drawing today on my phone. Somehow I think some of the information value is lost that way... Verizon called today to see if the DSL was fixed. I told them I didn't know... I missed the premiere of Warehouse 13. Was it good? I'm not sure I have room for another show... Nearly all of June without the a/c. That's a nice bump for the bank account... I wonder why my students are so much more anxious to work during their summers than I was? It's downright confounding... My "to-do" mailbox is down to five items, and my inbox is empty... Shall I say it again? The problem with giving homework is that you have to grade it... I may be through telling Facebook things I am a fan of... There's money for guest lecturers this year. Who should I bring in? Supposed to be a decent budget...

1 comment:

Raising Them Jewish said...

I liked Warehouse 13, though I was slightly annoyed that I did't realize it was a two hour premiere. The show started off good, and ended well. Certainly kept me interested... however I'm not sure that I'll be adding it to the weekly watch list. Rather keep on with Eureka personally.