Sunday, December 27, 2009

Ellipses...

200 hits to go to 100,000. Maybe 100,000 hits is a good time to retire a personal blog... Another New York trip, another GPS disappointment. Could it be that the Magellan people just don't want us to go to NYC... We got the "Something Something Something Darkside" DVD. I recommend it... Still a little jumpy after the car accident... I had an idea for a Branson show, but after looking into it *really* briefly it may be that it isn't enough of a show to be a show... No iPhone trouble for us in the city... Contemplating a complete email embargo during early January. Not sure if I can do it anymore... My bathroom repair isn't turning out as well as it could. I think I am going to have to do it again... Today it seems like the Steelers aren't totally out of it (although tomorrow when we hear about all the tie breakers it might be less shiny-happy)... In general I think I got better gifts this year than I gave; something to work on for 2010... Looking forward to MLE on the Kennedy Center Honors. I hope she doesn't get editted out... Haven't seen Avatar yet, just looking for a good time. Read an interesting article about the whole genre - check the sidebar... We're waiting axiously to find out is our car is totalled. Not sure which way works out better for us in the end. Really just wishing it hadn't happened at all... There's a part of me that thinks whatever awful compromise comes out of Congress for Health Insurance reform the President ought to veto it and tell them we're not going to tolerate business as usual any longer and they should craft a real solution instead of a passable sausage...

No comments: