Monday, February 15, 2010

Ellipses...

Write something dammit... It's fairly disheartening to hear about elevations in hostility in Afghanistan after all this time... My dad didn't notice the earthquake... Really, I thought we were done with Dick Cheney and Karl Rove, do we have to be booking them on TV? I could do with less... We did Six Penn for Valentines dinner. It was ok, but I'd hoped for better... It's cool they loaded in an observation room with a panoramic window at the space station. From that far away I would have though any window would be panoramic... They are predicting snow again, I wonder if CMU sold all their Pittsburgh property if there would be enough money to relocate to Las Vegas and turn a small profit... If I never set up Google Buzz do I have to have privacy concerns? I'm not sure I even know what it is... Is there any possible way this Bill Hendrickson election can come out well? I think not... Kevin Smith shows what a celebrity with a Twitter feed can do. Too bad for everyone else... I shoveled down to the sidewalk today. Probably do it again tomorrow... Now it seems like there's more H1N1 vaccine than they know what to do with... The end of the NBA All Star game was pretty cool. Not sure about basketball in football stadiums though... Lots of stories this week about health care premiums going up. Has me wondering when we will be hearing from our HR people... There were four scheduled interviews today but it turned out to be one. Those kind of days really are less than... Each time I think I've blocked the last Facebook game from my News Feed another one pops up. They're like feed weeds... It would be nice if more of the Olympic broadcast showed actual competition - less studio commentary please... As a general rule, I think if you call someone after midnight and they don't pick up, you ought to leave a message; even if its just "nevermind"... People at trivia the other night either really liked the Beastie Boys or forgot about just about every other band that ever released a record... I've been talking up tomorrow as "Unfriending/Unfollowing Day" I wonder if I'll do it? That is, if I find time... There is a four foot icicle on the end of our gutter in back - on what is supposed to be the high end. I wonder if it is pitched wrong? At this point I guess I should be happy if it doesn't bring the roof down... I saw a woman yesterday digging her car out with an ice scraper. Kenny beat it though, he saw someone digging out bare handed... NFL Full Contact had a pretty cool documentary of the NFL Kickoff concert here in Pittsburgh last fall - a huge live event and I knew nobody working... The automation gear is in the first show and working. Pretty fancy if you ask me...

No comments: