Sunday, November 06, 2011

Ellipses...

Been  a long time since I've really said anything.  I should fix that...  I have absolutely no problem believing Herman Cain did some things ultimately NSFW.  I also think I wouldn't have any trouble believing it of pretty much anyone...  At work on a Sunday.  I'm the one that wanted the glamorous life in Show Business...  Looks like folks in Connecticut have been without power for 8 weeks.  Growing up I can't remember having the power out for mare than 8-10 hours.  Why doesn't this bother people?  It should...  Turns out our new roof is really steep.  Seems even steeper while you're sitting on it, and steeper than that while transferring back to the ladder...  Trivial things really bother me.  Maybe I should see if I can get a spot on 60 Minutes...  I am not doing any better at timely grading than in the past.  Really doing somehting wrong.  Really hard to make a real change...  Not for nothing, but I think "chicken pox parties" aren't the best plan...  Got a new phone from my inlaws for my birthday.  Went from 3G to 4s.  Very nice...  We're doing a production of "Hair."  I wonder if there's a way to tie that to Occupy Pittsburgh...  Trying to make safety glasses stick.  Not sure I am going to be successful...  Even when something is within your capabilities and your budget it is probably a decent idea to ask if it is really worth doing...  The TD3 class got the bid on the project we were working on in class.  Now they build it and get paid.  Interesting new educational model...  Watched the movie "How Do You Know?" the other night.  It is SO not the movie they were advertising in the trailers...  I wonder if it would be possible to put together an entire theatre season around the 99% movement?  Start with Death of a Salesman...  I bought these Genie towers for the theatre at work and they made this load in much easier, and yet while watching the load in now I want 8 little loadstars...  After a few more season two episodes, I think it's clear that the folks doing "Young Justice" would like to be doing a Justice League cartoon.  I don't mind that at all.   Vacation ideas for Miami?  Let me know...

No comments: