Saturday, March 10, 2012

Ellipses...

Half of the spring semester is gone.  It's going pretty well I suppose...  There was one of those random shooting things a few blocks from my house last week.  Feels odd having it so close to home...  I hope folks keep the pressure up on Rushbo.  He's had a long run.  Right Mr. Snerdly?  Could be time to be done with him...  I have to say, I didn't notice the solar flare...  Wouldn't 4pm on Monday be a better time to start Daylight Savings?  Then we could all punch out an hour early...   The cadre of allies at work continues to erode.  It's sad...  Should I be someone that goes to SXSW?  I wonder...  Trying to decide now if we should file a formal assessment appeal.  We won't hear the result of the informal appeal until after the filing deadline...  I had this really scary thought today.  It goes like this: "Romney/Rice 2012"...  Is it possible we're done with snow accumulation for the winter?  That'd be real nice...  They cancelled Terra Nova.  Now I don't have to decide if I want to keep watching...  That cat we were going to take to the shelter 1000 years ago?  I think maybe she's reformed...  I am still sick.  It's been forever...  Since it seems like every couple of years we learn another food dye is a health hazard, maybe we should just stop dyeing food...  I mean, I'd take a new iPad, but I don't think I'll be upgrading...  Which would be worse: one of the current GOP candidates getting the nomination or someone we haven't seen yet getting the nomination?  Careful what you wish for...  The Pittsburgh Home Show is this weekend.  Time to start thinking about home projects for this year - or to decide if the sheer volume of work last year means we take a year out of that cycle...  The Steelers cut Hines Ward.  That's a shame...  My boss went out of his way to thanks someone else for my effort, again.  Not really sure what to do about that...  Been watching West Wing on DVD.  I cannot understand why that show isn't on TV anywhere...  Still liking the new laptop...  I owe so many posts, most recently the 2012 Critical Path/Rube Goldberg project... For a minute there it looked like I might be going to Las Vegas next week, but then less so...  I believe my interest in Pinterest is fading...  It is possible I might care about Basketball again...  If like 98% of women use birth control, who are these representatives representing when they come out publicly against birth control?  I just don't get it...  Been feeling all week like I would like to buy something new...  Yup, shoulda bought that Apple stock: woulda, coulda, shoulda...

No comments: