Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Monday Semester Reviews

The weekend is behind us and we're back for more semester reviews.

Monday AM Session:

First up is PM/SM/Sound Designer Becca...


... I guess we're going to find if that combination of programs actually works.

Next up is PM/SM Brian...


... Brian has been our resident TEDx expert.

Moving along to Grad1 PM/SM Jamila...


... Thanks to Tina for the photograph.  When it came time I could not find my subject.

Rounding out the morning is TD Tiffany...


... Tiffany is going to Aspen for the summer.  I can think of worse places.

Monday PM Session:

The afternoon kicks off with Ariel...


... She has one of those masks that made my face sweat.

Next up is PM/SM Jessica...


... Eagle eyed TANBI readers have seen that ear before.

We finish up the standard crits with TD Wyatt...


... Thanks this time to Sean for the photography as Wyatt had escaped.

No comments: