Sunday, July 22, 2012

Ellipses...

Trying to up the publishing tempo...  Aparently getting naked at TSA checkpoints is protected free speech.  Still probably wind up in jail though...  Been watching "The Newsroom"?  Think it sucks?  Seems like most reviewers do...  Does seem to be particularly craven to prattle on about gun rights just now...  Only about a month until class, guess I ought to start getting ramped up...  Does it make sense that the US is behind so many other countries in paid vacation?  You'd think we could do better...  I should've done an ellipses post last week, when I had my students laying out ellipses...  California cities appear to be dropping like flies.  All well and good to negotiate contracts when things are flush.  Harder when things are tough...  Looking forward to seeing my sister and my nephews...  Of course the guns were banned under prior legislation and made available again under the last administration...  I was watching "Broadcast News" where Albert Brooks is painfully pleading with Holly Hunter and thinking "wow I am so glad to be married"...  While we're not looking, Congress is trying to walk back regulations previously enacted.  Pay attention...  Seems like I missed most of season two of "Ironman Armored Adventures"...  Once again, while trying to fix a structural budget issue the GOP is meddling around with the decorations: NEA, PBS...  Today, Mrs. TANBI and I managed to wash four cats...  People keep saying government can't create jobs.  I wonder why it isn't more like when someone opens a new business, all the knock on jobs and spending.  Seems simple to me: hire more people and they can spend money, lay them off and they drop out of the economy....  Remodeling, well refurbishing my office at work.  Looks like I am moving out...  Got me some freelance work.  Nice to be in the big leagues again...  Trying to come up with business cards for everyone who graduated from PTM since it's been PTM.  Not sure what I mean to do with them...  I'm not saying that the Pittsburgh Mills Mall is sleepy, but apparently the other day a bear wandered into the Sears...  Why do you think standing desks are so expensive?  I wouldn't have thought they would be...  Amazon Prime is looking better and better, free shipping, streaming media, and share with family.  Got to give it a closer look...  Regardless of what Kobe says, I'm with Micheal and Magic...  Do you read this thing?  What should I write about?  I seem to be running low on ideas...

No comments: