Monday, November 19, 2012

Ellipses...

The only thing worse than last night's Steelers game might be tonights Bears game... If I had to pick the best Star Trek movie I think I would pick First Contact... My internet feeds seem to think Obama talking about the problems with other country's bombing campaigns is perhaps a little hypocritical... Week four of the podcast was up over 70 viewers today. Soon we might see the hundred... A lot of travel coming up for me: Bloomington, Chicago, and Las Vegas all before the first of the year... The project I have been working on for months just recently pretty substantively appears to have failed, or rather we're moving the goal posts and moving on... It is possible that Freya is becoming a bonafide lap cat. Never had a lap cat before... Last couple of days I watched LockUp on Netflix. You can skip it... Last couple of days I watched The Expendibles on Amazon, you could do worse... Do I really still need a truck? Inquiring minds want to know... The Crazy Scheme finished up the first project manager and just about got through the transition. So far no casualties... Definitely think the new TV rig is a little over the top... I wish the net would stop telling me about folks on congressional science committees that don't understand, or believe in science... Mrs. TANBI has declared that math is hard. I learned that in a 9am 3D Calculus class more than 25 years ago... Sandy has us looking into food stores, go bags, and generators... The two day week this week has me ultraunmotivated, as if I needed help with that... Almost gave up on Gold Rush, but I got sucked in again... Got to sit and watch an actual Ultimate game in CMU's Gesling stadium. That was cool...

No comments: